Sunday, October 14, 2012

Zanzibar Creationz: Polly Patch Dress

I have fun with the Pippi Longstocking look because I was that type of girl when I was young. Every so often, an outfit comes along that reminds me of my past in a most positive way and this pretty patched dress certainly suited it to a tee.



Somewhere along the way, I began to grow up, but stuck somewhere between childhood and womanhood, I would end up looking like the picture above. Graceful yet youthful, heels but pigtails. The fun that this dress, and it comes in several brilliant colors, creates emanates from the dress and gives our virtual world a pulse of life.

Featured Zanzibar Creationz - Polly Patch Dress 
1. Custom Shape 
2. Poetic Eyes - Quicksilver 
3. Emotions - Yay Pippi!! 
4. Gaeline Mesh Lashes - Mysteria 
5. Face Paint - After Hours 3 
6. Artistry by ~E~ The Violet Set 
7. Candy Nails - Rainbow 
8. N-Core Soleil - Pure Red 
9. Avante Poses - Sassy Pose 5

No comments:

Post a Comment