Saturday, June 9, 2012

Noya -- Such an amazing designer and person

Not a week passes without something new delivered by Noya. I've been a customer of hers for some time now, though I imagine she's given far more to me then I could ever use or repay. There are few who give so generously or so often.




This little pink dress from Noya just continues the rich tradition of abundant giving and it's cute as pie. I paired it with a pair of Shoenique's heels and my favorite elikatira hair.


As in every photo present, I'm also wearing Face Paint make-up. My exclusivity agreement with Face Paint makes it challenging to truly utilize everything that Noya makes but when she creates little dresses like this, she pushes all the right buttons and I had to review her work.


Noya, from the depth of my heart, thank you for all you share. Your good nature is immeasurable.

No comments:

Post a Comment