Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Evolve, .::Shellac AND from the J&A Expo: -FAUN-, Air Meteora, Baubles by Phe!, Bliensen + MaiTai, Gamer's Inc, and Cyphre

What a great group of items I've gotten to see with this Expo review. Each time I look, there's another something shiny, something beautiful, something to treasure.


I've taken one of Evolve's gorgeous gowns, "Paint In Colors" and paired it with many of the Expo's pieces to create this look. I feel like I'm gussied up for a blind date.


Maybe just for lunch. As strange as it may sound, I'm the shyest person when I first meet someone, anyone, and as an equal opportunity flirt, I get tongue tied in almost any company.


I love Wicca's poses. She creates looks that make sense, and demonstrate items really well. I went to her little folder in my inventory to get out 'bag' poses. I also used one from Manifeste.


On the one hand, I have tough girl street rings, and the other is something elegant to match the earrings. Then I have on these amazingly detailed kicks. Steel toed? If the date goes wrong...


Up closer, you can see me peeking from behind some silver frames. I rarely use glasses in Second Life, but these really appealed to me. I hope you have time to pop in to the Expo. It opens 12.6.2013!

Live! Laugh! Love!

Featuring -FAUN- The Lonely Stoner Female Chrome from J&A Expo
Featuring Air Meteora Glasses Silver S CM from J&A Expo
Featuring Baubles by Phe! Ice Bloom Earrings from J&A Expo
Featuring Bliensen + MaiTai - Friedel Necklace White Gold from J&A Expo
Featuring Gamer's Inc XquisiT Boots White from J&A Expo
Featuring Cyphre Tote Bag Basillicum Small from J&A Expo
Also Featuring Evolve Paint In Colors
Also Featuring .::Shellac French Nails
1. Kyxe Skins & Shapes
- Marigold Skintone
- Marigold SLink hands
- Berries Gloss
2. MADesigns
- Eyelashes Fabulous Darling
- Eyes Confidence - Intense Depth
3. *booN- OPT129
4. Wicca's Wardrobe Poses
5. Manifeste Poses

No comments:

Post a Comment