Sunday, December 15, 2013

Getting Ready To Visit a Special Event -- Featuring Carrie's Lingerie, h.m.a.e.m., and [#7]

This evening, I popped into Second Life for a brief visit and got a nudge from a friend to attend a big event. I had to find something to wear and I thought that it would be useful if I styled something new to blog.


One of my favorite things about Carrie's Lingerie becomes apparent if you look at the transformation. i was in a formal gown called Sparkle - aptly named!! - to attend the event.


Afterward, I pulled off the long gown skirt and voila. I had a sexy sitting room bit of sensuality. I grabbed a glass of champagne and toasted the special weekend it has been. A new Miss Virtual World was crowned.


Other news revealed the top votes from AVI choice, and others celebrated their anniversary of joining this Second Life, and still others just had a great holiday evening. I tugged off the corset, and slid into bed with my someone special, thinking of holiday, brilliant stars of memories to savor.

Live! Laugh! Love!

Featuring Carrie's Lingerie Sparkle Emerald
Featuring h.m.a.e.m. Salmace Jewelry Set Gold
Featuring [#7] Akimasa Daiyamondo Jewels
1. IKON: Sunrise Eyes Pale Steel Blue
2. Bliss: Lexa
3. Kyxe: Alabaster Skintone
4. RYCA: Gold Hoop Earrings
5. Focus Poses

No comments:

Post a Comment