Thursday, December 5, 2013

A Special Photo - FINESMITH - "Break the Ice" Featuring FINESMITH, KMADD, Kyxe, AIDORU, and .::Shellac

It is very rare that I take a single photo. I share one only today from this styling as I put it together for an event that FINESMITH is hosting this month.


The 'Breaking the Ice' event offers space for content creators and bloggers to mix for a period of time in such a way that both have the chance to connect to new people in this business. I have submitted this photo for the chance to join the event. Even if I do not get placed, I encourage you to read more in the link below and participate. Networking helps all of us. Live! Laugh! Love!


Breaking the Ice
Featuring FINESMITH -
-- Noland Jacket Grey
-- Noland Shorts Brown
-- Forbidden Love Earrings
-- Belly Gems 03
-- Murder Eye Ornament
Also Featuring MADesigns Fadima
Also Featuring Kyxe Skins & Shapes Pearl Skintone
Also Featuring .::Shellac SLink Wild Side
Also Featuring AIDORU Kyoot Woolen Warm Colors
1. SLink: Elegant 1
2. MADesigns:
-- Eyes Confidence Distracted
-- Eyelashes Naturale

No comments:

Post a Comment