Friday, December 6, 2013

Carrie's Lingerie NEW VIP Gift, EMO-tions, and Luziefee, plus EMOtions, [OneDom], MG, [Modern.Couture], Pomposity, and VG from J&A Expo

As promised, a release from Carrie's Lingerie, just to whet the whistle. I've got more to show you! Carrie always offers an array of layers, and types of layers as well.


In this set, there were pieces for the bra, the corset, a simple pair of thong panties, a garter and stockings set, a very mini-skirt option (not shown), a boy-cut panty...


I thought the unisex hair by EMO-tions worked perfectly for that 'just out of bed' look I was hoping for here. I thought it looked deliciously touseled.


I never have enough boots. It's impossible! I love boots. When I saw these from Luziefee, they appealed to me more than the average boot and so I had to get two pair. I know... decadent!!

I will continue to accessorize with items from J&A. It opens today to the public, and runs until December 21. I've shown an item or two from almost all the participating designers and will try to get thru the rest before the 21. Wish me luck!

Live! Laugh! Love!

Featuring [OneDom] Bag of Coal from J&A Expo
Featuring EMO-tions Pearl Necklace from J&A Expo
Featuring MG Necklace The Moon and the Stars For You from J&A Expo
Featuring [Modern.Couture] Jewelry from the Diana set - Diana Bracelet from J&A Expo
Featuring Pomposity Entwined Hearts Belly Ring from J&A Expo
Featuring VG Imma Nerd Glasses [ThePlains] from J&A Expo
Also Featuring Carrie's Lingerie VIP Group Gift Katie in Red
Also Featuring Luziefee Victoria Ankle Boots Black
Also Featuring EMO-tions Brian I (Hair)
1. MADesigns
- Eyelashes - Lush Lash
- Eyes Confidence - Pine Fresh
2. [S H O C K]: Starshine Glitter Nails
3. Kyxe Skins & Shapes
- Kyxe Marigold Skintone
- Kyxe Adrianna Lipsticks Seduction Gloss
- Kyxe Hypnotic Eyeshadow Sangria

No comments:

Post a Comment