Tuesday, December 24, 2013

It's a Bevy of Gowns -- Romance Couture, #7, and Kyxe Skins & Shapes

I wanted to style a couple of gowns before the end of the year. I may do another selection before the first, but in case I don't, I put three together in similar fashion so I could show the diversity of creations available at Romance Couture.


A fluttery swatch of clothing moves with every whispered step in this gown Chocolate Caramel. The gold is understated, yet perfect in balance from shoulder to floor. It also has a pair of heels that were designed (not seen) if you're the type who likes to style with a little help from designers.


Purple and silver have a great holiday flare, but if you like to purchase for now and later, this certainly would be a great option. The royalty of the shade blended with the light reflecting surfaces glimmer without any gems to do so. I loved the cut of this gown, Roma, a deep v of seduction.


I fell in love with this gown, Pashka. It's a warm reminder of my studies in college. I went back to school when my sons were both in high school. I studied Russian history as a major. I love the cossack hat. It offered a great accessory, something different, and beautiful in my biased opinion.

Romance Couture was represented in the Miss Virtual World competition by two models, SD Damiano and Spirit Llewelyn. Both women wore the brand well and looked beautiful.

Live! Laugh! Love!

Featuring Romance Couture }RC{ Chocolate Caramel Gown and Pumps
-- and Roma Purple Gown
-- and Pashka Berry Gown + Hat and Earrings
Featuring #7 Clix Lashings Lashes
Featuring Kyxe Skins & Shapes Exotic Onyx Liner
Featuring Kyxe Skins & Shapes Butterfly Shadow
1. Bliss: Xaphyre
2. blackLiquid: Kaja Earrings
3. MADesigns: Eyes Attention Deep
4. Kyxe Skins & Shapes: Orchid Skintone
5. Miamai Poses

No comments:

Post a Comment