Monday, December 9, 2013

Walkin` In a Winter Wonderland -- Featuring A.F.I Designs, EMO-tions, Luziefee, and .::Shellack

The limited gown from A.F.I Designs shows you the whimsy and frolic that's synonymous with this time of year. I think I look suitable to be cast in a new winter movie, or dressed perfectly for a visit to the snow park at Rockefeller Plaza in New York City. I just need to find my date!


The dress itself snows. I found it a clever addition that no designer off line could really ever do. Sure they could have a confetti cup stored somewhere in the bell of the gown, but then what would the model have to do? And wherever you put the mechanics, it would likely stretch material unusually.


When I visited Rockefeller Plaza, it was December 27, and it was snowing. It was so cold, I felt like it was possible we'd get frost bite just standing there watching the skaters. Certainly this dress would be precious to wear there, but comfortable in the snow? Absolutely not!


In that regard, it makes my online world so much livelier. That week in New York between Christmas and New Year, it never got above 22 degrees. We shivered our timbers till they could not shiver anymore. And cute little dresses were pushed aside in favor of wiser winter wear.

Live! Laugh! Love! (and stay warm!!)

Featuring A.F.I Designs
Featuring Luziefee Victoria Ankle Boots Milk Choco
Featuring .::Shellac Pollack
Featuring EMO-tions Tilda
1. Miamai: Catwalk Lashes Pink
2. MADesigns: Eyes Confidence Subtle Ocean
3. Kyxe Skins & Shapes:
- Alabaster Skintone
- Glamour Ombre Ocean
4. Candy Nail: Diva Blue
5. Lace Leggins by Caryn
6. Manifeste Poses

No comments:

Post a Comment