Sunday, December 8, 2013

One More Time... Featuring Kastle Rock Couture and FINESMITH J&A Expo

I love the chance to meet the different designers who've participated in the Jewelry and Accessory Expo organized by Siren Productions. Each time a new designer contacted the group, showed their display in photos or simply sent an item for review, I felt truly blessed.


Some of the designers sent out sets: jewelry sets, little figures and creative pieces that really let me see their talent and passion for building. I am privileged and grateful to be one of FINESMITH's bloggers, and they too contributed to this Expo. The brilliant head piece and necklace in the photos stunned me.


FINESMITH has been around a long time and Yula Finesmith's skills have been honed over time and with great practice. Everyone started somewhere. I have a lot of respect for people who've invested time and effort into their Second Life interest and stuck with it till it succeeded like she has done.


I also recently added Kastle Rock Couture to my sponsors list and show you one of her holiday gowns in this blog. The intriguing use of layers allows for the mesh to be worn alone or with some ornamentation. I've seen several clever uses of mesh recently and this offers another great example.

It doesn't matter to me if someone's been around since the dawn of time or yesterday, regarding their passion and interest in content creation. Not everyone does it famously, but if they do it with some regard for taste and their work speaks artistically, I will share their work with you.

Thanks for being a part of my world here, as I write. About 12 minutes ago, on the East Coast, USA, I turned 45. Life is crazy. Life challenges all of us. But ultimately I try to live by my own tag line, "Live! Laugh! Love!"

Featuring FINESMITH TAL BLACK Head Ornament from J&A Expo
Featuring FINESMITH SHELEG Necklace
Featuring Kastle Rock Moonstone Rococo Gown - Gold
1. Bliss: Betty
2. Gaeline Mesh Lashes: Fantasia
3. MADesigns: Eyes Confidence Subtle Ocean
4. Kyxe Skins & Shapes:
- Pearl Skintone
- Adriana Golden Kiss Gloss
- Devine Sunset
5. Manifeste Poses

No comments:

Post a Comment