Thursday, December 26, 2013

A Lady In Time -- Featuring h.m.a.e.m., Chop Zuey, a Gift from Trin,

I took a couple of shots with this gown but came up with these two as the ones that suited me. I'm learning more about lighting, and the framing and all the details I can read and absorb about photographs. I also continue to hear really remarkable and sometimes "doh!" things about it.


I've done a few things from h.m.a.e.m. and visited their store this evening too. This gown was released from them and up until now, I had only thought they did jewelry and unique styling creations as accessories. I was glad I visited and got to know the designer a little better for doing so.


I have to share that a friend of mine, also a model and blogger, makes her own makeup and I'm envious. I have a little bit of experience making trinkets and tattoos but nothing special. The gift she sent this holiday is what I'm wearing and I thought it was sweet and oh lah lah glossy. Thank you Trin (Trinity Aironaut)!

Featuring h.m.a.e.m. Ladybug Dress and Bracelets
Featuring Chop Zuey Black Storm Set
Featuring Trins Christmas Face (thank you Trinity!)
1. Bliss: Meimei Hair
2. MADesigns: Eyes Attention Deep
3. Noya: Silver Music Manicure
4. Kyxe Skins & Shapes: Orchid Skintone
5. -POUDRE: Kenia Blonde Brows
6. Manifeste Poses

No comments:

Post a Comment