Monday, December 23, 2013

One More Gown For Holiday Fun -- Evolve, [Mirror's Enigma], no. 7 [#7], Chop Zuey, MADesigns and Romance Couture

This week things will ramp up to high gear for some of you and others have a similar setting as my home, quiet and peaceful, holidays but older children and no grandchildren to enliven the Christmas morning joy level.


I have a couple of items still in folders, and I'm afraid there's no way to show all of them, but they're so pretty. Evolve's dress special this week offered this red confection that could be worn with a combination of prims and pieces for a few different looks.


I have always loved anything versatile. With this design, I can also see how this gown could easily work with other holidays as well, and all for the sake of fun and happiness. When I'm having fun and happy, not another thing in the world matters or worries me.


This last photo came as a bit of an accident and ended up a wanted accident. I love it when life does that. It's how Coca Cola was born and other fantastic ideas. Now it's how I captured a photo of me laughing. Laughter is the best medicine. It's very difficult to laugh when feeling sad.

I pray you find the joy in your world abundant. And Live! Laugh! Love!

Featuring [Mirror's Enigma] Basic Heels Red
Featuring Evolve Johnny
Featuring Chop Zuey Angels Christmas Rings Red
Featuring Chop Zuey Earthlings Rejoice Set
Featuring KMADD
-- All Rounder Hairbase
-- Dora Red Hair
-- Eyes Attention Deep
Featuring #7 Kissing Lipstick Versus Limited Edition
1. [Mirror's Enigma]: Superbia Eyelashes
2. Kyxe Skins & Shapes: Chocolate Cosmos
3. Romance Couture }RC{: Christmas Treasure Jeweled Bangle

No comments:

Post a Comment