Thursday, December 19, 2013

The Most Wonderful Time Of the Year - Featuring {{BSD Design Studio}}, SKY designs, FINESMITH, EMO-tions

I've collected a whole array of holiday clothing this season and it's been a blast. I hope you've enjoyed the season of diverse talent and incredible bounty as well and have visited some of the places I've visited, and met some of the great people I've met in the process.


I try to represent a cross section of fashion from Second Life and explore new boundaries as I find them. I know the designers who've given a great deal of time to their craft have earned their stripes as we used to say in the Navy.


There are also designers on the grid who've been doing their thing as a NEW thing for less than a year. They still want to grab notice of those who move and shake and make it big in their own dream version of this imagination that we all share.


I pour my heart out passionately for what I do. Since I know a bit about what it takes to do so, I admire others who do as well. If someone approaches me, I'm open minded, hopeful for their journey and supportive. What else could I do? Someone did that for me.

I wish everyone happy holidays, wherever you are in this crazy big world. If you're into fashion, I get you. If you're into other things, I get that too. Whatever you do, I hope you do it passionately, with all your heart, soul and mind.

Live! Laugh! Love!

Featuring {{BSD Design Studio}} Supermodel Anjelica Black & Silver Classy
Featuring SKY Jeanies Dots Dress
Featuring FINESMITH Ice Angel Earrings, Bracelet and Wings
Featuring EMO-tions Mae made for MVW representing Portugal
2. MADesigns: Eyes Attention Ravishing
3. Kyxe Skins & Shapes: Latte Skintone
4. Natural Beauty Lashes
5. FINESMITH: French Sky Nails
6. In-Pose!

No comments:

Post a Comment