Sunday, December 22, 2013

My Holiday Card... Wherever You Are, Whatever You Do... Blessings To You!! -- Belladonna Couture, MADesigns and [AMARELA MANGO]

Here I am, at the end of a very special season. For me, it's Christmas. For others, it's Kwanza or Hanukkah. Still others focus almost completely on the end of a year and the preparation for a new one. I respect and care for the vast number of people who've supported me this year and to all of you, I want you to know you're wonderful, you're appreciated, and each of you have value.


In the next couple of days, I will try to style and photo a few more holiday gowns. I've had some Christmas celebration already and will have family come in and out of town for the rest of the year. I still want to show you the talent and beauty of the people who've been sponsoring me this year.


I chose this gown from Belladonna Couture particularly because it fit the colors of the setting. I thought the hair was unique and when I twisted it and angled it, it reminded me of a holiday tree. I added garland to the version I wore for the card, but the next photo shows the hair as it was when I got it, another amazing design from MADesigns.


I've been playing with colors and settings and all that was new this year with the arrival of a new laptop. I hope that the new hardware and the hard work I've invested into teaching myself and listening to friends has paid off and through this year, you've felt like you could see designs and art from the many represented here.


As with many challenging things in life, I'm at the point where I know enough to know there's so much more I need to learn. I love it, passionately - this learning experience. I love the writing and the photography and the styling. A new year dawns with more opportunity, a chance to write for a magazine or two. I'm just getting started!

I send you happy thoughts, positive energy and the warm glow of a heart that cares. Live! Love! Laugh!

Featuring Belladonna Couture Monte Carlo Gown Red
Featuring MADesigns Sia Light Blonde
Featuring [AMARELA MANGO] Silvia Set Emerald
1. MADesigns:
- Light Blonde Hairbase
- Eyes Attention Ravishing
2. Kyxe Skins & Shapes:
- Orchid Skintone
- Alabaster Lips - Cherry Blossom
- Hypnotic Eyes - Shaken Not Stirred
3. In-Pose!

No comments:

Post a Comment