Sunday, December 15, 2013

Gingerbread, So Sweet To Eat -- Featuring Belladonna, Luziefee, Silken Moon, and [Mirror's Enigma]

I'm fanatical at this time of year about Gingerbread. I love the cake, the muffin, the little friends, anything made from this basic holiday staple!


When I was in my teens, I often worked at child care facilities. I grew up taking care of much younger brothers, so it was a smooth fit. I seemed to tell the same stories over and over again. One favorite they wanted to hear was the simpler, sweeter Gingerbread Man.


Later in life, when I had my own children, I think the story had become one of my favorite. We'd get gingerbread men for the holidays and then I'd have to tell the story over and over again. I think children never get enough repetitions of stories and songs and sweets.


No children to entertain in a really long time, except perhaps me. I still send out to my favorite bakery to get the best gingerbread in the universe. I love it on so many levels. 

When I saw Belladonna's cute holiday outfit, it was love at first sight. I pulled on the leather jacket from Silken Moon, to show a different look. There's one other drool in this series... boots!

Live! Laugh! Love! and eat gingerbread.

Featuring Belladonna Gingerbread House Sweater and Pants
Featuring Luziefee Victoria Ankle Boots Milk Choco
Featuring Silken Moon BTBW Leather Jacket The Gang
Featuring [Mirror's Enigma] Kami Native Skintone
1. EMO-tions: Tilda
2. Liv-Glam: Sculpted Lashes
3. MADesigns: Black and White
4. Candy Nail: Enishi White
5. Kyxe Skins & Shapes:
- Adriana Lips Ripe Grapes Gloss
- Devine Eyeshadow Merlot
6. Taken at Image Essentials Photo Set with poses built in to set

No comments:

Post a Comment