Friday, December 13, 2013

Featuring INNUENDO, no.7 ( [#7] ) and EMO-tions, plus Ben's Beauty from J&A Expo

I had fun with this gown from INNUENDO. I felt honored in a way to receive it at all; I connected with them because of the Designer/Blogger Event that FINESMITH hosted and allowed me to join. It's like getting a new job and wanting eversomuch to please the new boss.


I felt like I was part of a snowscape when I put it on and as beautiful as an Ice Queen. *ICY SNOW* is the name of the new gown and it fits perfectly. I took the dress apart a bit, trying to use a few of the items in other ways, to put a personal spin on it.


I know that having just watched the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show I was still thinking wings. I enlarged the head piece that looked a bit like wings to me, till they were about 1000 times larger then the original and fixed them to my shoulders. They fit EXACTLY as I saw them in my imagination.


I also got to work with another new designer. The lashes worn in all of this series comes from the store no.7. I went by the store for both new designers and got lost in each. Between the two, you will find something perfect for the season and something more.

I truly enjoy working with different designers and hope you will visit their stores after seeing my newest blog. As always, "Live! Laugh! Love!"

Featuring INNUENDO Italian Style *ICY SNOW*
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Bressig5/42/188/26
Featuring no. 7 [#7] DISCOVERY Lux Lashes Add-Ons
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/SAIKIN/153/107/699
Featuring EMO-tions Bradley
Featuring Ben's Beauty Amulet Nazar Boncugu Earrings (from J&A Expo)
1. Face Paint: Metallic Black Liner
2. MADesigns: Eyes Attention - Black and White
3. Kyxe Skins & Shapes:
- Alabaster Skintone
- Golden Kiss Gloss
4. WetCat Poses

No comments:

Post a Comment