Saturday, June 28, 2014

Changes On the Wind -- Featuring h.m.a.e.m., KMADD/Moda, [AMARELO MANGA], GAALL, Summer Fashion Festival, Kandinsky, and Moondance Boutique

A new day, a big decision and I'm off like a rocket or a rabbit or something! I know it seems like a rash decision sometimes when someone tells me this thing or that they want to change, but then again I don't know how much time they invested in their decision TO change. My decision to refocus my blog has been a long time coming. When Eve Express closed Face Paint late in 2013, I thought it would be a good time to evoke other changes. Little did I know that life had bigger changes in store for me and what had always been an annoying kidney problem was something far bigger, and more fear inducing and life changing.
I've known my kidney issue for my whole life. We're not best friends or anything, but I get it. It's as much a part of me as my ears or my toes. Cancer was not part of the plan. When it pranced into my world late last year, I went through something else, something completely different. Good news cometh! The surgery was successful, and with hopeful optimism doctors have given me little increments of time to return and see them to be sure nothing new arises, but meanwhile, I have felt better than myself than a long long time. The energy I have had the past couple of weeks felt like jolts of Dr. Frankenstein's energy pumping through my veins.
With that new found zing, I knew I was ready to finally make those changes to my blog. I'm amazingly grateful for all the designers who contributed to my blog, clothing in exchange for me doing my very best as a marketing device. I believe sincerely a designer gets a great deal of exposure through use of blogs, bloggers and social media. I have decided to respond to the ever growing popularity of events, and submitting applications to blog those events. It gives me a chance to network in the fashion industry, meet new people every month or two, and wear and style clothing from every corner of the grid. And with the new found time, I'm going to get better with the artistic style and point of view of my photograph. I want my work to leave a big 'wow.'
One of the designers I have treasured working one on one with is riri, designer for h.m.a.e.m. I learned what the initials stood for after I'd blogged her a couple of times and I just had to grin. I like it when people take life not so seriously yet make fabulous things to wear. Jeanette comes from this month's Couturier's Docks, one of h.m.a.e.m. choices of color shown in the photo with other colors to choose from when you drop by the Docks. From Summer Fashion Festival, GAALL has an outfit, Terra, from which I pulled a bracelet and earrings. Kandinsky has quality items and is relatively new to me. I've enjoyed the pieces I've been able to use, in this case, the sunglasses and matching heels, plus a red lipstick. Passionate Hearts applier from Moondance Boutique decorated my hands and I pulled a golden belt from an [AMARELO MANGA] dress (Nicole). I had some poses from KMADD that I'd not yet shared and wanted you to see that they're not just great at a few things, KMADD/Moda is superb at many many things including poses!

Wow, I'm so grateful to each of these designers:
Featuring from KMADD/Moda Runway Poses
Featuring from Summer Fashion Festival Gaall Terra Bracelet and Earrings
Featuring from The Couturier's Dock h.m.a.e.m. Jeanette Top and Skirt
Featuring from Kandinsky Willow Straps Mary Janes and Sansa Red Lips and Sunglasses
Featuring from [AMARELO MANGA] Nicole Dress (belt only)
Featuring from Moondance Boutique Passionate Hearts Nail Appliers
1. SLink: Elegant 1 Hands
-- High Feet Female
2. Kyxe Skins & Shapes: Marigold Skin Tone
3. *~Damesfly*~ Kippar Rigged

1 comment: