Thursday, June 5, 2014

Destiny But... Featuring from Fashion For Life Hopscotch, Moondance Boutique, Kazimer, *~Damesfly, From Designer Showcase Bombshie, and New no. 7

It's been a while for me, writing prose that was both poignant and important to me to write. I found it difficult to tap into that part of my psyche while I was so selfishly focused on Karyn and getting through the past few months. I felt like I could and should continue blogging because I loved it and it continued to make me feel good about me, and useful to others. It was also a good distraction on some very tough days.
I find myself coming to, like when you first wake up in the morning and you're not quite sure what time it is, how long you slept, and who was in the bed next to you. No, wait. I never did that! ~chuckles~ I think more than one or two of you could identify with that sensation somewhere in your past. Once upon a time, I was an 18 year old too.
I'm looking around, looking to see what's changed, who's new, and who's moved on to other things, other ideas, other goals. It's wonderful to me that a whole array of people have taken up creating magazines in Second Life for a hundred reasons and each passionately managed by a crew of friends. I'm loving the success of young/new designers. They have the drive and vision to see it through.
I'm trying to figure out my own sense of 'Now What?' At the turn of 2014, a whole 6 months ago now, I had intended to refocus my blog slightly and manage it differently. Maybe I will head in that direction in 2015. I have learned, the long and winding road way might be the less direct but it can be the most fun. I studied modeling to model. I've done 1,113 blog posts, a whole array of designers, poses, makeup, skins, and if that's not modeling...
There was a time I thought I'd walk out from modeling school to take a place on the runways of Second Life, showcasing designers in a different manner, the high adrenaline impact of all eyes on you (and though there isn't really tripping and falling down in huge heels in SL there are plenty of ways models can and do screw up...)and hoped to get things right. But...

My thanks to each who made my blog today possible!
Featuring from Fashion For Life Hopscotch The Wanderer Poses and Props
Featuring from Fashion For Life Moondance Boutique Sayuri Jewelry and Nails
Featuring from Fashion For Life Kazimir Heels Black
Featuring from Fashion For Life ~*Damesfly Jase
Featuring from Designer Showcase Bombshie Anessa Flower Power Dress
Featuring from No. 7 Butterfly Eye Accessories
1. MG: Swallow Wings Lashes
2. KMADD/Moda: Mesh Eyes
3. Kyxe Skins & Shapes: Blossom Skin Tone
-- Glamour Lips Ombre Delicate
-- Innocence Shadow Lavender Mist
4. SLink: Elegant 1 Hands

No comments:

Post a Comment