Monday, June 2, 2014

One With the Sea -- Featuring Lybra, >Asset<, F I N E S M I T H, and Moondance Boutique

I love the quality of everything I've seen at Lybra so far and I've only just begun to explore. The gown looks like ripples of water lapping at a shore and I love the sea.
I paired with another new release from >Asset< and one of several colors (with color change stones in them) of new jewelry from F I N E S M I T H. The new nails are from Moondance Boutique.

I'm grateful for each designer who allowed me to work with their creations to make this blog:
Featuring Moondance Boutique Enhancement Pearls Nail Appliers
Featuring Lybra Alyssa Gown
Featuring F I N E S M I T H Danit Floral 3
Featuring >Asset< Sophie Hair
1. Kyxe Skins & Shapes: Orchid Skin Tone
-- Shine Pink Pearls Eyes
-- Glamour Ombre Ocean Gloss
2. SLink: Female Feet High
-- Elegant 1 Hands
3. KMADD/Moda: Mesh Eyes
4. Miamai: Catwalk Lashes
5. In-Pose!

No comments:

Post a Comment