Sunday, June 8, 2014

Glam Gown Girl Featuring from Fashion For Life [[Masoom]] and *~Damesfly, also Featuring FINESMITH

I'm definitely a glam and gown girl. I loved this sexy compilation that [[Masoom]] has for this year's exclusive Fashion For Life item. It's called Affection, and it might garner some of that affection and a little more. The top is shear, and if my hair from *~Damesfly, also from Fashion For Life, wasn't as long as it was over the left shoulder, it would share a little bit more of me than it does currently. Use your imagination.
Kippar, the style of hair I'm wearing, and the bold red lips from SL - Morphine made me feel a bit like a 1950's pinup girl. I just need a little less on from the waist down, right? I used
KaTink poses and the extra bright one is from Manifeste.
FINESMITH is doing a great HUNT right now, and you can find a set of Recolor jewels like this set, if you spend just a little time at the main store. A little time and some gorgeous jewels priced between 50L and 140L, prices unheard of for the ten items you'll find. Who can beat that?
Find Me (#10)

I'm a Kyxe beauty and haven't used another skin since committing exclusively to Kyxe Skins & Shapes. I also seem to only use the mesh eyes from KMADD/Moda, and there are some really incredible options with them! Gaeline puts her mesh lashes on a HUD which makes adjusting them far less a headache. Thank heavens! Now you know a little more about my basics, and my love for the additional pieces I used to put my latest puzzle together. Thanks for tuning in... it means a lot to me.

My special thanks to each designer who made this style possible:
Featuring from Fashion For Life *~Damesfly Kippar
Featuring from Fashion For Life [[Masoom]] Exclusive Affection Gown
Featuring F I N E S M I T H Recolor Hunt Set 1
1. KaTink Poses: Luna Set
2. Gaeline Mesh Lashes: Starlia
3. Kyxe Skins & Shapes: Blossom
4. KMADD/Moda: Mesh Eyes
5. Morphine: Freya Cat Eyes
-- Heather Lips Red Dark
6. SLink: Elegant 1 Hands

No comments:

Post a Comment