Saturday, June 14, 2014

Slinky Hot -- Featuring !Lybra and FINESMITH

I'm going out of town for an overnight so I wanted to share several photos before I left.
I know it feels like a flurry of information and from every nook and cranny I could find in Second Life. YES!! It is.
This dress comes from !Lybra and I loved the subtle orange tiles that add dimension to this slinky hot dress. You'll love the jewelry designed for the RECOLOR HUNT at FINESMITH. These jewels are a part of that.

I'm grateful for each designer who made this style possible:
Featuring !Lybra Jeannette Glimmer
Featuring FINESMITH RECOLOR HUNT Late Bloomer Coral
1. Bliss: Juicy
2. KMADD/Moda: Mesh Eyes
-- Lush Lash
3. Kyxe Skins & Shapes: Marigold Skin Tone
-- Blonde Brow 1
-- Glamour Lips Sunset
4. Face Paint: Classic Prim Square Nails
5. Manifeste Poses

No comments:

Post a Comment