Monday, June 2, 2014

Whispered Secrets; Field Of Dreams -- Petit Chat's Fashion For Life, !Elemental Jewelry and Leri Miles Designs Designers Showcase, Also EMO-tions

This is another example of me wanting very badly to show you some great photos I took in a field of yellow grain. Though the land was officially a role-play sim where people played into the time period of wagon trains and turn of the 19th century experiences, and potentially a place I could have been chased, none of the above happened. I didn't see another soul, not one.
Petit Chat has a selection of items, quite a few just wonderful outfits to offer during Fashion For Life. Just as other designers put extra time into exclusives, she also has. But even after I looked at her selection, I felt compelled to this Gypsy Dress, so very Karyn, so very me. I even have a bit of erotica published about the Gypsy girl. I will share one of their exclusives soon. Meanwhile, hopefully you'll be as mesmerized as I by this dress.
I paired another Windblow look from EMO-tions. It's what motivated me to find a plain with grains growing for miles to see. Two places I envision my hair blown all over the place and they are the ocean/lake or out in the middle of a spring crop of grain, corn, or even flowers. Whispering song and secret as the air teases each individual bit of the new plant, and then whispers the answers to those secrets into my ears. Just stand there... still... close your eyes... can you hear it?
Both the jewelry, bright gold links from !Elemental with red accent stones and the wedges from Leri Miles Designs that picked up the many browns and reds and oranges, come from June Designer Showcase, enhancing the overall light mooded moment captured out in the fields that afternoon.

The joy I feel each time I get to style a new look for my blog is difficult to express, and so genuine every single time. Thank you to the following designers:
Featuring from Fashion For Life - Petit Chat Gypsy Dress
Featuring from Designer Showcase June !Elemental Jewelry Galena Set
Featuring from Designer Showcase June Leri Miles Designs Wedges Pumpkin
Featuring EMO-tions Windblown 7
1. PosESioN: Irish Set
2. SLink: Elegant 1 Hands
-- Female Feet High
3. Kyxe Skins & Shapes: Lily Skin Tone
-- Devine Sunset Shadow
-- Luscious Lips Diva
4. ~{ZOZ}~: Dark Spring Gold Nail Appliers
5. KMADD/Moda: Mesh Eyes

No comments:

Post a Comment