Monday, June 23, 2014

I Love Flowers -- Featuring FINESMITH

Some days feel as if they sling by me! Other days drag onward towards a slow and tired end. It's all in a 24 hour time period, but my brain processes those 24 hour periods very differently each time a new one comes. If time really is a construct of the human mind, I imagine that time looks nothing like it did when people in centuries past looked at it.
While I don't seem to have enough time to show all the beautiful items from different events, wonderful designers, and creative people, I don't have to worry about hand washing the clothes in a stream of water and hanging clothes on hemp rope to dry. I enjoy food, primarily as a pescetarian, I don't have to spend the day cleaning the fish and salting the fish and cooking the fish and curing the leftovers.
I can only begin to imagine how terribly L - O - N - G those days could get. Today I played with the elements of a new outfit released by FINESMITH recently that included some beautiful floral pieces that expanded in three dimensions in addition to the top, pants and heels that are included in LOVE Flowers. I added a bit more from FINESMITH, the CEN Necklace and the FLORA Belly Jewel. Many new releases this spring and summer have included both jewelry and clothing. If you haven't been by to see recently, you might have missed some of the beautiful new designs.

This blog would not have been possible without the support of these designers:
Featuring from FINESMITH Love Flowers
1. Corpus Poses
2. Maxi Gossamer: Wild Full Thick Lashes
3. KMADD/Moda: Mesh Eyes
4. Kyxe Skins & Shapes: Marigold Skin Tone Hannah
5. SLink: Female Feet High
-- Elegant 1 Hands
6. Morphine: Juliana Eyeshadows Pack Purple w/Liners
-- Freya Plain Lips Pack Blight Plain Dark Lips
7. Indyra Originals: Garbo Glove Cuffs
8. Pure Poison: Couture Umbrella Hat (hood)
9. FINESMITH: Flora Belly Jewel
-- Cen Necklace

No comments:

Post a Comment