Tuesday, June 10, 2014

In Black and White -- Featuring from Fashion for Life even.flow, [[Masoom]], M&M; Also New ~ghee

It is rare for me to take so many photos, but I did so after spending some time with one of SL's premiere photographers, October Bettencourt.
I lovingly call her Ms. O. or Ms. Oooh, Or Ms. Oh-la-licious.
All of them mean one and the same.
She's absolutely affected my world, offline and on, and I credit her with keeping me somewhat sane over the past months while I dealt with health issues.
I know it takes practice practice practice to get to a point where you do something well.
One day, I hope that I'm half as good at photographs as she is.
It's in her blood...

I'm grateful to each designer who offered their part to this styling:
Featuring from Fashion For Life even.flow Adrift Dress
Featuring from Fashion For Life M&M Lakry Earrings Silver
Featuring from Fashion For Life [[Masoom]] With Love Necklace
Featuring ~ghee Rawr Hat
Featuring Silken Moon Twisted Nights Facial (full makeup set)
1. Maxi Gossamer: Swallow Wings Lashes
2. KMADD/Moda: Mesh Eyes
3. Kyxe Skins & Shapes: Latte Skin Tone
4. SLink: Elegant 1 Hands
- Med High Female Feet
5. MaVie Poses

No comments:

Post a Comment