Monday, June 16, 2014

What Does the Fox Say? -- Featuring from Fashion for Life Legal Insanity; Featuring from Summer Fashion Festival Divina

As the Fashion For Life event winds down, I knew I wanted to show you Legal Insanity's exclusive, this Evita gown. I paired it with a cute little hood that makes me think of the "What Does a Fox Say" video. I can't find the creator, fairly sure their not in game anymore. ~le-sigh~

The bolero peeks out from under the dress, and comes from Carrie's Lingerie. Several of her pieces have bolero half jackets with different prints suited to the overall style of that outfit. This particular one comes with Candice.
I love the opportunity to showcase one of BSD Design studios pair of shoes, not even hidden because of the lovely shape of the gown. These are black and white "Love" heels. I'm a sucker for hopeful romance!

The first item I have to show you from Summer Fashion Festival - I wear my sunglasses at night! Divina's sunglasses are just one of many items you'll find at this event.
Please take a few moments to donate to the Fashion For Life, Relay for Life, American Cancer Society:
http://main.acsevents.org/site/TR?px=37321408&fr_id=61576&pg=personal

Thank you so much to the designers who made this styling possible:
Featuring from Fashion for Life Legal Insanity Evita Gown
Featuring from Summer Fashion Festival Divina Sunglasses
Featuring from {{BSD Design Studio}} Love BSD blk dots
1. Cute Cat Hood
2. Carrie's Lingerie: Candice Bolero Jacket
3. SLink: Elegant 1 Hands
4. Kyxe Skins & Shapes: Blossom Skin Tone
-- Captivate Lips Coffee Black With Cream
-- Freckles
-- Teeth
5. KMADD/Moda: Mesh Eyes
6. Corpus Poses

No comments:

Post a Comment