Wednesday, June 4, 2014

You Don't Want To Miss This -- Featuring from Fashion For Life ~ghee, Rainbow Jewelry, KaTink and JUMO

Today, I put together a special outfit that seemed to suit the home of a friend and the ambiance there. Blue Porchers, a seasoned model and blogger in her own time, had agreed to do a pair photo and as with many things I plan to do, it takes a lot longer for me to actually do the things than I mean for it to but once done, it makes me smile.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Heckroth/159/84/33 -- Blue's House
Wicked2712 Bearsfoot Builder

The SLURL and the name of the builder are shared above, with Blue's permission. There is a security orb there, so you'd want to check with her before you just went to visit. I told her that it was such a terrific build, it should be reviewed by one of the magazines in SL that looks at home decor as a fashion all to itself.
 She said the gown she was wearing would be sold at the Fashion For Life event, but it would be a special red color there. I wore one of ~ghee's exclusives and I just couldn't believe how special Warm Clarity had made this gown. It's called a Gown Of a Different Color. For fans of the 1942 version of the Wizard of Oz might recall a horse of a different color in Oz. This gown reflects that concept so well. Every few seconds, it's blue, or green, teal, red, yellow or orange. It's a long dress in back with a miniskirt front. I love ~ghee designs, and I think this by far is my most favorite creation yet.

The pose pair set comes from KaTink, one of three pair poses that I want to share before FFL ends. Thsi one is called Arm Candy. I took a few shots and found the ones I liked best, showing each of us on each pose ball. From one angle, it felt like someone had paused action long enough to capture the photo of a pair who might be learning ball room dancing. I'm not nearly graceful enough, though I imagine Blue might be!
JUMO has several items set aside for Fashion For Life including the shoes I'm wearing in the photos. Unfortunately, due to angle of the photos, you can't see more than a tiny tidbit of shoe so I will certainly share them again soon! You can see the jewelry from Rainbow's Custom Jewelry & design. The amethyst and pearl twist looked exactly like the gown once in a while, and pearls went with every color the gown chose to shine.

This event has already raised a tremendous amount of money before the doors ever opened due to some fantastic participants who provided the sims, people who offered sponsorship, and the endless list of volunteers. Many designers have pieces that are 100% donation to FFL. It should all be an incredibly fun experience, for anyone who participates.

http://www.relayforlife.org/getinvolved/donate -- For anyone who'd like to donate directly to the cause

I'm most grateful for the designers who made this blog possible and for the guest Blue Porchers!
Featuring from Fashion For Life KaTink Arm Candy guest Blue Porchers
Featuring from Fashion For Life ghee~ A Dress Of a Different Color
Featuring from Fashion For Life JUMO Brighton Heels 
Featuring from Fashion For Life Rainbow Custom Jewelry Twisted Pearls and Amethyst Butterfly
1. Gaeline Mesh Lashes: Divina
2. KMADD/Moda: Lexx Light Blonde
-- Mesh Eyes
3. Kyxe Skins & Shapes: Blossom Skin Tone
-- Glamour Lips Ombre Apple
-- Innocence Shadow Spring
4. SLink: Elegant 1 Hands
-- Female High Feet

No comments:

Post a Comment