Friday, June 6, 2014

In Fields Of Flowers - Featuring from Designer Showcase Artizana, Also New From Dot-Be Fashion and FINESMITH

Even in the midst of a great number of events and thus designers and options, I feel responsible to the designers who've been there, supporting me, letting me review copies of their things long before I had a clue what I was really doing. This dress comes from Boniefacio at Dot-be fashion, called Benigna. Boniefacio creates for both men and women and works to have a balance of ideas in his store at any given time so that just about anyone could walk in and find something they loved.
I've been around Second Life for eons, or at least since 2005, so I have known some people a really long while. The fashion bug didn't bite me until 2011 when I applied to be a store model. Many of the friends I made and kept up with prior to that time were so supportive as I first got myself in gear to model and blog. They remain my grass roots.
The people I've met and cared for between 2011 and today have almost all come from the fashion sector. Internet years feel like 'dog years' where the year may pass and look like 365 days; and a year can be a lifetime. A handful of designers gave me a chance. Boniefacio and Dot-Be Fashion was one of them.
I accessorized the new dress with new jewelry from F I N E S M I T H, a set called Late Bloomer. Artizana created the hat, found currently at June's Designer Showcase and had many of the same colors used in the rest of the outfit. I really enjoy the privilege of working with new people; always looking back to those who have been there all along with a smile and gratitude.

I'm so thankful for each designer represented here, each making this blog possible:
Featuring from Designer Showcase ARTIZANA BLESSING VIII
Featuring F I N E S M I T H Late Bloomer Earrings and Necklace
Featuring Dot-Be Benigna
1. FINESMITH Saturday Silver
2. HOLLYHOOD: Mya Gold Heels
3. In-Pose!
4. KMADD/Moda: Mesh Eyes
5. SLink: Female High Feet
-- Elegant 1 Hands
6. Kyxe Skins & Shapes: Papavar Skin Tone
7. Gaeline Mesh Lashes: Mysteria

No comments:

Post a Comment