Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Making Waves -- Featuring from Fashion for Life !Lyrical B!zarre Templates, Kazimir by Kaerri, *~Damesfly, and {NanTra}, also new {{BSD Design Studio}}

I admit to being a little bit slow when it comes to math and other skills. I might have once known ratios better than I do today, however, I set aside that information once I had to know how many kisses it took to heal little boys broken hearts and other little life tidbits.
I say that because I've done a few things a little less right (meaning wrong, but shhhh) as I transferred my blog information to the beautiful Versus magazine. I was so grateful to be allowed to share my work there, and then facepalms, realized that it's not quite like it's supposed to be.
So I dusted off the trusty dusty calculator and did percentages on a calculator so I could figure out how to convert image size to the other way Versus does it, versus the way (we will henceforth call the wrong way) I did it. I think I have it correct now. I have two photos sized to share there, and one sized ... yes, now you see, the Caryn Ashdene way. Errp.
http://main.acsevents.org/site/TR?px=37321408&fr_id=61576&pg=personal to donate directly -- I'm wearing Waves by Lyrical B!zarre Templates, from Fashion For Life. I also have Kazimir by Kaerri's FFL necklace, poses from {NanTra}'s support of FFL, a beautiful new coif from *~Damesfly at FFL, and Bonne Chance in blue from BSD Design studio.

Thank you to the wonderful designers who make this blog possible:
Featuring from Fashion For Life !Lyrical B!zarre Templates Waves
Featuring from Fashion For Life Kazimir by Kaerri Necklace
Featuring from Fashion For Life *~Damesfly Zendaya
Featuring from Fashion For Life {NanTra}
Featuring from {{BSD Design Studio}} Bonne Chance Blue
1. Gaeline Mesh Lashes: Magnificia
2. KMADD/Moda: Mesh Eyes
3. Kyxe Skins & Shapes: Blossom Skin Tone
4. Candy Nail: Qween Rose Mist White
5. JUMO: Armorial Maravilha Lips
6. Morphine: Azuka Shadow Spring 7

2 comments:

  1. When I resize, I just put the size I want horizontally and leave vertical blank - and the blog software automatically resizes for me, You should try that and see if it works.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! :) I think somewhere since I was growling at the program and the time I read your thoughtful remark, I learned that. Just snarled at it a while to get there. As if that helps anything! ~hugs!!

    ReplyDelete